1. Are these beds suitable for aged care?
Stiegelmeyer and Burmeier products have a world–wide valued reputation of high quality and safety standards.
2. Is it important to have a knee break which raises the lower leg?
The importance of a knee break
3. Are there advantages having a bed which can be put into a chair position?
By allowing the client to adopt a seated position, this bed:
4. How will these beds save me money?
Several of the beds use a unique 24 Volt drive system. Having the 240 volts isolated, away from the bed and only 24 volts at the bed ensures a safer environment for residents and maintenance staff; it also significantly helps to reduce energy costs and electromagnetic pollution and thereby protecting the environment. Some of these beds also have a switch mode which means, unlike other electric beds there is no current flowing through the bed control box and motors until a handset button is pressed; offering a substantial saving in power from not being on standby.
5. Will these beds accommodate our hoists?
The beds have an excellent hoist clearance (compatible with any brand of hoist), which will prevent staff injuries (and associated costs).
6. Is there a solution to managing bariatric clients?
The Bariatric beds are compatible with our unique Vendlet Patient Turning System; Vendlet makes repositioning of patients in bed an easy one person job at the touch of a button; eliminating Manual handling and associated injuries and costs, improving care giver productivity, and the gentle procedure ensures patient comfort.
7. Can these beds be maintained?
If spare parts are needed, they are readily available through our Spare Parts Department.
Also the preventative maintenance can be done on an annual basis and would be done by qualified service technicians (or we can instruct your maintenance people).
8. Are copies of bed user manuals available?
Yes. Select the manual your require below.
9. What is the delivery timetable for beds?
We can advise a delivery time when we know the model of bed and the quantity you require.
10. Is assembly of the beds required?
Beds need to be assembled and Evocare can do that task for you. Most beds require very little assembly and can be assembled by the customer.
Return to top of page