These Freezers are
Australian designed and manufactured
to give the advantages of modern frost-free refrigeration and automatic temperature control.
This larger and stronger than the standard morgue freezer is constructed to be able to store bodies that are morbidly obese.
Easy to install as it just needs to be moved into place and plugged into a standard power point.
Can be easily cleaned as there is an easily accessed fitting in the front that a drain can be connected to.
NMFB2 2 Bay Freezer
NMFB2 2 Bay Freezer open
NMFB1 1 Bay Freezer
Bariatric Mortuary Freezers Features:
Inside view showing poly-proplyene glide rollers
- Easy Glide out Stainless Steel Stretchers on Polypropylene Glide Rollers
- Large Control Panel with built in alarms – Audio & Visual with reactivation alarm & Mute Function for Alarm
- A digital display of the internal temperature is visible at all times
- Specifically built to maintain temperatures of between -22°C and -15°C with even temperature throughout.
- Voltage free contacts which allow the alarm conditions to be continually monitored via a remote system within or external to a facility.
- Incorporates features that ensures the cadaver is not compromised when power fails
- Designed so that air and temperature loss is minimised when loading and unloading
- Interior Lighting
- Top Mounted Refrigeration System that requires no installation
- Waste Fitting for Hosing out
- Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior
- Alarm and recorder sensors are easily accessible and tolerate movement
- Secured access to the Freezer
- Castors standard
- Remote alarm, NUL-VFC
- Port entry, NUL-PE
- Battery backup for controller, NUL-BB
- Packing Local, NUL-MORT-PL
- Packing Interstate, NUL-MORT-PI
- Packing Crate
|Bariatric Mortuary Freezers
|1240w x 2600d x 1470h
|1240w x 2600d x 2110h
|1 @ 890w x 2130d x 550h
|2 @ 890w x 2130d x 550h
|Voltage ⁄ Power
|240V 10 amp GPO
|-22°C to -15°C
|Cooling System ⁄ Defrost
|Fan Forced ⁄ Automatic
|Interior ⁄ Exterior Cabinet Finish
|Type of Controller
|High ⁄ Low Readout
1 (BMS Connectivity for remote Alarms only)
2 (BMS Connectivity for 4-20mA Transmitter)
|890 x 2055
|** Specifications may change without prior notice **
Construction and Installation:
- Cabinets are built on the monostructure system which combines maximum useful internal space with minimum floorspace requirement.
- They are robust without being unduly heavy or bulky.
- The internal and external shells are stainless steel which combines clinical cleanliness and durability with a permanent attractive appearance.
- Polyurethane insulation is used to meet the particular requirements of refrigeration in mortuaries.
- Fittings comprise heavy-duty chromium–plated handles and hinges
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Temperature indicator, on ⁄ off switch and running light.
- Option: Each door can be fitted with a holder for an identification card.
- Top Mounted Refrigeration System that requires no installation.
- All cabinets are temperature controlled individually and can be isolated when not in use.
- Within the cabinet is a frost–free forced air circulation system and automatic temperature control.
- The refrigeration system is designed for a storage temperature of +2 ⁄ +4°C in an ambient temperature of 43°C.
- Temperature Ranges: Refrigerators 2°C to 4°C
- A 38mm drain is provided for connection to existing plumbing.
- An S ⁄ trap should be fitted between the cabinet drain outlet and existing plumbing.
- Stretchers are made of stainless steel
- The tubular frame holding the stretcher tray has integral hand slides at both ends.
- The stretchers are mounted on polypropylene glide rollers for easy handling.
- The tubular construction of the stretchers makes them light in proportion to their load–bearing capacity.
Stacker trolleys are available as an optional extra for easy stretcher loading
INSTALLATION AND CLEANING
- The refrigerator should be installed in a level position in a well–ventilated position.
- All refrigerator units run on 240V 10amp single phase.
- The air inlet for the motor is at the front grill — the air outlet is on top of this unit at the front.
- Internal cleaning can be achieved by a hose or other means as the cabinet is provided with a drain point at the front.
- It is important to direct the hose away from the evaporator motors and all power.
- The power cord is on the left side of cabinet at the top approx 300mm from the front.
- As the above items are at the front ⁄ front top of the unit, the units are able to be positioned against walls or other units at the sides and rear — no clearances needed.
- In small areas an exhaust fan may be required.
Return to top of page