GH3 Ceiling Hoist
The GH3 ceiling hoist is a stationary lifting module that is user-friendly and powerful enough to handle lifting and moving procedures
in almost all professional care settings. The lifting module is easy to operate and helps make lifting and moving procedures safe,
simple and comfortable for users and care staff alike.
- Allows effective faster lifting and moving.
- Lifting capacity up to 250 kg
- Powerful and user-friendly
- Reliability — with built-in power sources and rapid, effective recharging
- Comfort — smooth starts and stops, as well as near-silent gliding movement
- Low cost of ownership — notably low operating costs, maintenance expenditure and energy consumption
- Responsiveness — always-on availability, prompt reaction times and dual-speed features
- Safety — sophisticated built-in safety systems, including emergency stop and lowering
- Can be fitted with one or more modules from the Guldmann Care Lift Management (CLM) system.
The GH3 module charges itself through the rails, irrespective of where in the system the lifting module is positioned — always ready to use.
Designed specifically for the working conditions that are typical in professional care settings,
this lifting module is dimensioned to deal with heavy loads on a regular basis.
The GH3 is the ideal choice for many different lifting and moving procedures, and can also be used to assist with other care tasks, mobilisation exercises, training and rehabilitation programmes.
The GH3 is available in models with a lifting capacity of 200 and 250 kg, respectively. The GH3 can be fitted with a built-in motor for horizontal
movement along the traverse rail, where the lifting module is operated either through a hand control or an infrared (IR) remote control unit.
In environments in which a high hygiene standard are required around the ceiling hoist,
e.g. in an operating theatre, a sealing kit is offered for the GH3,
which protects against external dirt and particles.
Return to top of page
GH3+ Ceiling Hoist
The Professional Ceiling Hoist — for effective lifting and moving
The GH3+ is a faster, sturdier and more powerful version of the standard GH3 lifting module.
It is designed for use in almost all professional care settings, and with a lifting capacity of up to 400 kg on a single strap,
it is ideal for use in bariatric care. The GH3+ ceiling hoist can be fitted with one or more modules from the Guldmann Care Lift Management (CLM) system,
which streamlines everyday use of the ceiling hoist system and helps make it more efficient. These CLM modules can be used for monitoring and improving
procedures for safe patient handling, and for optimising resource planning.
The following modules can be selected under the GH3+ Care Lift Management system:
- CLM (cable-connected version): For collecting and registering data concerning the number of activations and times.
Some of this information can be viewed directly on the display panel on the hand control unit, while more detailed data can be downloaded
to a computer.
- CLM System — Online (WiFi + CLM Viewer): For collecting data from the use of ceiling hoists installed at the
location, the data is transferred automatically via the WiFi. Data processing and display in the CLM Viewer, with daily updates of all data.
Some information is also presented in the display panel on the hand control unit.
- Trainer Module: Integrated dynamic weight relief up to 100 kg. Provides the possibility to improve patient mobility
and physical function through safe and assisted rehabilitation exercises.
- Scale module: Integrated scale module, with the weight displayed on the hand control unit.
Using the scale module in combination with CLM Online allows the measured weight to be registered and saved.
- Service module: Shows when and where the next service check on a given lifting module is due.
When the service module is combined with CLM Online, the CLM Viewer displays the period remaining to the next service check and indicates
whether any modules have already exceeded the deadline.
Guldmann CareLift Management System (Optional)
The CLM system is turning data into information and usage of this information will help you:
- Are your ceiling hoists improving the safe patient handling environment and reducing caregiver injuries?
— Monitor and enhance Safe Patient Handling procedures in order to further reduce risk and work related injuries
- Is your staff using the hoists at every opportunity?
— Optimise resource planning
- Are you getting the best return on your investment?
— Ensure compliance and avoid liability issues — and prevent “down time”
Groundbreaking software brings new opportunities for superhospitals
A GH3+ lifting module equipped with a CLM and
⁄ or Service Module and integrated scale will monitor the usage and current technical state of the lifting unit.
CLM Viewer will keep you informed about the usage of your ceiling hoist system:
- Are the hoists used and where are they used the most (department, units, specific rooms, entire hospital)
- How often are the hoists used and when are they used the most/when is the busy periods
- Increase or decrease of use over time (year, month, week, days)
- If a scale is installed it will also tell you how much is the load when used
- If the Service Module is installed CLM Viewer will provide you with service and maintenance details:
All data from the chosen location and with the chosen time periods will be presented in the dashboard.
Return to top of page
Return to top of page